Saturday, October 17, 2009

Homecoming

What a true BFF, or maybe a wannabe Riverside family! Either way how awesome that April and her two adorable kids, Aaron and Sarah joined us for the walk in the parade. Poor Aaron he barely made it to the end. Cortnie kinda had to drag him those last few blocks. What a trooper.
Riverside PTA president Cortnie and her sister Kathie walking and tossing out candy!

My two beautiful kids in their Riverside attire. I am happy to say we participated everyday in the spirit week activities. I remember when I was in school the fun dress up days we had. While we were sitting up in the stands at the football game watching the homecoming King and Queen being crowned I couldn't help but think 7-10 years down the road and wonder how involved my children will be. Will Jacob be a football player (like his dad) or a drummer in the band? Will Sarah be a pom pon girl (like her mom) or a trumpet player in the band? I don't want to wish these days away but I'm kinda excited to see what will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment