Monday, September 14, 2009

Disney

I love to get the mail. I love getting magazines, catalogs, flyers, and anything else that comes. I hate paying the bills but I don't mind when they come. I'm sad when it is a day that there isn't any mail to get. I think that they should have to deliver 7 days a week.

So today I was extra excited when I went to the mailbox and found this.....





Our Disney itinerary and goodies for our trip.


A friend of Sarah's is going to Disney also but they are leaving this weekend so we won't be there at the same time. She facebooked about packing and how much she hates it. I love it, love packing for Disney. I've had my list made for at least 3 weeks of what we are taking. If I could pack our bags today and have them ready at the door I would.


I'm busy right now looking for some Minnie Mouse ears for Sarah. I have a pair but the bow is pink and her costume is red. Her Nana is making it so hopefully she will like it. So if your out anywhere and find a pair let me know. I have already looked at Target, the Halloween store (yes I did go in there, long story, maybe another blog), Walmart, the party store in kzoo next to target, and a few places online. Jacob is dressing as a pirate but very minimally...only the hat and a patch over his eye. He's apparently getting too old to dress up for Halloween at Disney. I think the fact that its still Sept when we go throws him off also.



Our new luggage tags, hmmm what to do with the old ones, a scrap page maybe! Also another magnet for the fridge, maybe I'll take this one to work. I know how Mesha loves to look at my Disney photos.

I was thinking that I probably shouldnt post all of this info about when we will be gone since maybe someone other than the fab 5 might be reading this. BUT I remembered that we have someone staying at the house with her big bad boyfriend so that they can take care of the dog. So you see it won't really be like we're gone. Don't you worry I'll send lots of text and picture mail to let you know what we're up to. Only 14 days till we leave and 15 till we're in Disney!!

3 comments:

  1. ahhh i can breath a sigh of relief....im all updated on disney. i will get a good night's sleep toniht.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your not even close to being all updated...do you want me to call you...I have more to tell!

    ReplyDelete