Thursday, January 6, 2011

Your Welcome Mesha

I took one for the team today. Somebody wanted me to do something that I did NOT want to do at all. I'm trying to avoid this at all cost but my friend Mesha reminded me I needed to step up to the plate and do the right thing. Although by doing the right thing I am thinking we'll be doing the wrong thing after.....makes no sense but it doesn't have to, its my blog and I can say what I want. Besides I think my only reader, Mesha knows what I'm talking about, right Mesha?

2 comments:

  1. She is not your only reader!!
    I still love you even when you are rambling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and if you said no you would have always said "what if I had said yes" so in the end it is a good thing. get it done and over with and on to the next thing.

    ReplyDelete