Monday, January 3, 2011

I was SOOOO sure!

Pictured below two different babies, ahhh help I can't tell them apart...

ok a bit dramatic..

Heres the deal, I went and visited lil baby Averie today. Born just this morning at approx 8:26 am weighing in at around 7 lbs or so....She's beautiful.

Many were saying that she looked just like her precious little brother Mason.

I on the other hand disagreed. I thought she looked totally different. I even made the comment about her being her own little self. That she was totally different than her brother.

I think if I switched their hats I wouldn't know which one was which. Maybe its the nose.

I thought Mason looked just like his dad, I thought Averie looked just like her mom....

So I can't always be right, I guess.
I can't remember if the bottom picture is Mason or Averie, it's been a long day.
Either way the Morales family makes gorgeous babies.

1 comment:

  1. they do make pretty babies. and i agree with their newborn hats on the look alike but if you have seen her in person you can totally tell the bottom one is her.

    ReplyDelete