Friday, July 23, 2010

Tall Ships

While we were in Bay City last weekend (doing the trade off with the kids from Nana and Papa to Grandma Turkey) we went downtown to the Tall Ships Celebration.
Cool? yes! Total rip-off? yes!

We paid $6.00 a person. Not bad $24.00 to go see the ships and check them out....wrong. $6.00 0nly gets you into the park not on the ships. It was $15.00 a person to actually go on the ships. Thats nuts!!

I don't think that the kids actually cared that we just walked by them and not on them. Sarah asked once why we didn't go on them and I pointed out a really long line and told her that we would have to stand in that long line for every ship.

It was really hot so I know she was thinking there was no way she wanted to stand in line in the heat to get on the ships.
They are really cool and amazingly huge.
Unfortunetely I didn't really get any good pics of the ships. I was so happy to see my kids.



We went to Grandpa Tony's for lunch and personally I think that was the highlight of the day.

I think Jolie agrees with me, she loved her ice cream sundae.

No comments:

Post a Comment