Friday, July 23, 2010

Cali Baby!!

My trip to CA..what to say..hmmmm here are a few highlights.

I took this picture of Hermosa Beach. That is where we walked to the first day. Gary took Misty and I there and we had some drinks and watched the crazy World Cup fans celebrating in the court yard there. It looks pretty empty this day but on Sunday it was pretty busy.
I loved the day we went to Universal Studios. We had a lot of fun even though it was very hot.

This is on the pier in Manhatten Beach which is right down the road from Hermosa Beach. Misty and I spent a morning here shopping and walking around while we waited for Colleen to finish up some work. I'm wearing one of my only purchases while on vacation, a pair of sunglasses. Love them!


Even though we were at Fox for a short time, this was my favorite part. We went to see Gary and he showed us around. It was really cool to see where they film everything.
Not to mention we saw Craig Kilborn!

Here it is, the Samuel L. Jackson picture.
He wasn't very happy or very talkative.
No autographs today, just a picture ladies.


There are many more photos and many fun stories but what it comes down to is, we had a great time. Gary and Colleen and the cousins too were all wonderful hosts. I'm not a girl that could live there but I think I could visit on a regular basis!!

1 comment:

  1. Samuel L Jackson looks like a statue!!! Is that really him??????

    ReplyDelete