Sunday, April 18, 2010

Please Pray

My grandma is in the hospital again. Somehow (I keep forgetting to ask how this happened in the first place cause Im so preoccupied with getting the right information) she has blood on her brain. I don't know if it was a stroke or what. They are doing surgery at 7:30 tomorrow morning to release the pressure and the blood. I HATE not being up there. My dad called and said that everyone went home cause she's in ICU and she can't have people with her all night. I haven't seen her in awhile and I feel horrible that we didn't stop by there on our last trip home. So my plan is to head up there tomorrow after I get the kids to school. Im hoping to visit for a little bit and be back in town early afternoon. Im praying that this goes smooth. That she'll be fine. This woman is 84 yrs old and has the heart of gold!!



My step dad Terry got in a motorcycle accident on Saturday. Apparently a SUV ran into him. He is ok but pretty banged up. Mom says he has road rash all over him. Tonight she says he is having a hard time breathing but he thinks he bruised a rib. Im a bit nervous about this since he's been in such bad shape lately.



Sooo its been kind of a crappy weekend for my family. I'm thinking God is testing me, for what I don't know. He knows how I hate being away from my family. I can't do anything for either of these people, except pray. So thats what Ive been doing. If you get a second say a quick prayer not only for grandma and Terry but also for my dad and his brothers and sisters and my mom who is dealing with this alone in FL.

1 comment:

  1. I'm on it - consider the praying underway. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete