Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happies

A few of the things that make me happy this week.....

  1. Being pretty sure that I have Jeremy talked into another Disney vacation sooner than later.
  2. Finally being caught up on Brothers & Sisters AND Gossip Girl!
  3. Hiring two new girls at work that I feel like have real potential.
  4. My little guy Mason trying to pull up on my pant legs, FINALLY!
  5. Nice weather, and then a little bit of cold weather.
  6. Slowly getting the flower beds looking nice, they won't be perfect but I realized I don't really care.
  7. Being the bigger person.
  8. Realizing that no matter what I do, it's not ever gonna feel like it used to and thats ok.
  9. Getting into scrapbooking again, I got my groove back.
  10. Making the decison to be Riverside's PTA President if they'll have me, and being confident that I can do it, with a little help from my friends.

My lil guy Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment