Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Drive



See we made it, everyone's smiling and happy!
We decided in order for us to be able to afford a trip to FL and be able to do the things that we wanted to do on vacation that we needed to drive......well we've never driven before so we were all pretty concerned about how long we'd be in the car.  I think due to the fact that we were so concerned we were all pretty shocked when it was pretty enjoyable.  I think if it were something we did all the time it would've been miserable but I actually had a great time and think we'll definitely do it again.
Sarah in Tennessee, so beautiful!
 
Beautiful Tennessee
Early in the morning on Day 2 in the car, a lot of naps.
Scooby Doo building, is it supposed to look like Scooby Doo or am I crazy?
Another first for the kids, Chick-fil-A.  Thankfully they love it just as much as I do.  We stopped there on the way home too.
Thank God for games, snacks, and ipod/iphones
I can't say enough how great the kids were.  I know they're older and should be good but honestly I was worried that they would get a little crazy.  On the way there we didn't hear one time, "are we there yet?" 
Definitely not every year for spring break but I can see us doing more car traveling in our future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment