Thursday, July 12, 2012

Love


These two kids amaze me.  Honestly as much as they can drive me nuts, they are the best kids.
Sometimes I sit back and remember when they were babies and thinking that having a 12 year old and a 9 year old seemed like so far down the road. 
I find myself sad that they're growing up but really enjoying them at this age.  I love going places with them and discovering new things.  I love to listen to Jacobs voice as it is changing into a deep young mans voice.  I love to listen to Sarah in the back seat sing every other word to a song because she doesn't know the whole song. 
What I love most is that even though they fight like cats and dogs sometimes I do see them watch out for each other and care about what is happening to the other. 
I pray that they'll always be friends and take care of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment