Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Random Thoughts on Leap Day

1. I don't understand why....why is there only 28 days in February. How did "they" pick that Feb. would be the month that gets short changed. And why did they pick every 4 years to have an "extra" day. Really I don't get it, but I don't care so don't try to explain it to me.

2. "Leap Day" why is it called that. Where are we leaping too?

3. People that are born on this day claim how "cool" it is. They were on tv and the radio saying "oh I'm only 11 today" when they're actually 44. I WOULD HATE IT. I love my birthday! I love having this special day just for me. So if your birthday is indeed on Feb. 29 do you celebrate on Feb. 28 or March 1? Do you get to pick? Do your parents pick when your a baby?

4. All leap day did for me was make me wait one more day for my paycheck.

5. I think leap day might be a great day to have pictures at CDC cause today went great. AND we'll only have to do them every 4 years.

6. Radio people LOVE to talk about leap day. Well I guess radio people like to talk about anything, what else are they supposed to do? play music? They are the ones that told me yesterday was national pancake day, which is what we had for dinner.

7. There are no good leap day craft ideas on pinterest but Sarah's brownie leader came up with a super cute "leap" frog to sew out of felt tonight.

8. The Frog should be the Leap Day mascot.

9. If you were lucky enough to go to Disney today you would be able to stay there from 6 am this morning until 6 am tomorrow. 24 hours!! How awesome would that be, riding Splash Mountain at 3 in the morning. Maybe in 4 more years they'll do it again and I'll be there, a wish for today.

That's all. I'm pleased to end my thoughts with a Disney wish.
Did you do anything fun on Leap Day??

No comments:

Post a Comment