Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Officially a Boy Scout

While we were in Disney Jacobs group officially "crossed over" and became Boy Scouts.
I think Jeremy and I were more bummed that he missed the ceremony then he was since he was looking forward to the Disney trip.
At another awards assembly on Sunday he was presented with the stuff he missed out on.

He thinks he's pretty cool now. It was nice to see so many older boys that have become Eagle scouts and stuck with it this long. Its a wonderful organization to belong to and teaches the boys some skills they'll have all their life.

When we were called up I asked Sarah to take pictures.
Maybe why they're not that great.....

Plus I found these on the camera when we got home.
She was so worried about pictures of herself she couldn't worry if the important ones were blurry, what a brat!
LOL


2 comments:

  1. I love self portraits of Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until she gets a facebook and has a million pictures of herself and a million and one of her with a duck/pouty mouth.

    ReplyDelete