Thursday, October 7, 2010

Finishing up some Crafts

I found this idea at A Pumpkin and a Princess. Everyone needs a Halloween candy jar. I need to do some touch ups with the black paint. I only had "flat" black paint and it really needs the glossy. So I think I'll just paint over it tomorrow. I like the bats.
I'm excited to make some Christmas themed ones for gifts for the holidays.

I love love love this witch's broom. Found this idea at "This little Family O'Mine.
Thanks to Kelli for letting me borrow the cricut. I really want one for Christmas this year.
That's it for the Halloween crafts.
My next try will be the "subway art"
Hmmm not so sure about that, looks pretty time consuming....might just stick to scrappin on the next couple "craft" nights
HEY what happened to scrap nights????
I must say we're getting pretty good at being lame.
What do you think Mesha?



2 comments:

  1. I like y'alls lameness. Makes me lame that I sit here and read about your craft night just hoping one day I can be a part of that just once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Kayla we'll do a special one when you finally get to visit! We'll have all the supplies ready...

    ReplyDelete