Wednesday, February 22, 2012

This Could Become a Habit...

I had to stop at the grocery store on my way home from work last night. Mya didn't have any dog food and I volunteered to be the one to get some for her. So I left work and went to Family Fare. I picked up a big ole bag of Kibbles and Bits.....and a bottle of moscato....
Hub called to let me know he was on his way home from work and did we need anything, hmmm why yes as a matter of fact I need 5 carnations (science fair mishap, stay tuned for next blog). So he gets home with 5 carnations AND a bottle of lambic. A special treat for me. Ahhhh how sweet. He knows I've been down in the dumps lately and he bought me some yumminess just to be a nice guy.
What's a girl to do with two bottles of wine...you guessed it, get busy drinking! This could become a problem, a very good problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment